|Full days: Pre-K and K (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.), Grade 1 and up (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)|
|Pre-K & Kindergarten||$29,850|
|Grades 1 – 5||$28,350|
|Grades 6 – 8 (launching 2021-22)||$32,500|
In addition to instruction, tuition fees include:
- Program Administration
- Early morning drop-off (from 8:00 a.m.)
Tuition fees do not include:
- After-school care or after-school enrichment programming
- Materials fee for shared classroom supplies
- Field trips
- Lunch and snacks (students bring their own)
- Contributions to Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns & other fundraising efforts
After-school activities are available at both campuses at an additional cost.
SLA is an anti-bias school. We admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender identity, or creed to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. SLA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender identity, or creed in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, or other school-related programs.